Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OUTLINE OF RESEARCH PAPER


REFINING THE RESEARCH FOCUS

Peer Pressure
The influence of Peer Pressure
The good and bad effect of Peer Pressure
The good and bad effect of Peer Pressure on people
The good and bad effect of Peer Pressure on teenagers


SKELETON OF AN OUTLINE

      I.  Introduction
 A. Background of the study
 B.  Statement of the Problem
 C. Significance of the Study
 D. Scope and Delimitation
 E. Materials and Methods
 F. Definition of Terms 

II.  Peer Pressure
 A.      Good Effects
1.      Enhancing good study habits
2.      Spending leisure time wisely
3.      Avoiding vices
4.      Learning to have respect for others
5.      Having consideration for others
6.      Practicality

 B.      Bad Effects
1.      Involved in vices
2.      Selfishness
3.      Laziness
4.      Don’t respect others
5.      Being materialistic

 C.      Good Peers
1.      Top/Honor students
2.      People with credibility

 D.     Bad Peers
1.      Addict
2.      Trouble-minded

III.   Conclusion

IV.   References

3 comments:

  1. My experience with essay writing companies was good. Long story’s short: My parents are getting married. I have literally no time to work on my research paper due to wedding preparation and rehearsals. I have no time at all to sit on a computer for an endless amount of time. Thankfully. I discovered this service DigitalEssay.net who enabled me to pass my academic ordeal to one of their writers. My grade was pretty good as a result of this action. I recommend DigitalEssay.net for any of you who are having the same troubles I am.

    ReplyDelete